Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas at the McD's

Christmas was fun for us all. As usual, we were all spoiled by our friends and family who blessed us with special gifts. The kids had a blast and this year they really took the time to see who the gifts were from and to see what they were before moving on to the next one. They really are getting older. Not having the baby home yet was hard but this really is our LAST Christmas without her here. I took down all the Christmas stuff yesterday. I was ready to put the house back in order in anticipation of the new year. Our rule is that Christmas and birthday presents never get put away before an equal amount of stuff leaves the house so I took a car load of stuff to the thrift store yesterday. Here are some pictures from Christmas morning...


The kids waiting anxiously to open their gifts.


Josh's new movie. (He loves the TV show.)


Melissa's new embossing stuff. Yeah, I can get in touch with my crafty self.


Brandon and Ashley's new game...I'm not sure anymore if I'm smarter than a 5th grader.


Josh's mom, Mona with a picture of her and Josh that my mom took in October.

No comments: