Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve! We've had such a fun day. Mom, dad, Katelyn and I went out to the lake to check on the house, went out to lunch, came home and Katelyn took a nap and then went to church. On the way home I told Katelyn that we could open some presents after dinner. She was so excited she kept saying, "All done eating. Rip open my presents." Needless to say, we did presents first, and then dinner. :)
Of course Grammy and Papa didn't spoil Katelyn at all. We have to do Christmas in three rounds over several days to get through all the loot. Katelyn thoroughly enjoyed round one.

Ummm...I really love my girl.

Katelyn is really cute...just in case you hadn't noticed.

This year is so different than last year. Katelyn's 2 1/2 now and she is really into ripping her presents open. She fully understands how it all works now.

Mike and Niki are up in Fort Wayne with Niki's family. It was strange not to have them here...but we are excited that Christmas will be happening tonight, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday.

1 comment:

Aunt Bird said...

Katelyn is definitely beautiful....just like her momma. I love you both and miss you so much!