Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Reception....

So here we are...headed into the reception. Have I mentioned how much I love this man?
We went with three different kinds of cupcakes instead of a cake. Red velvet, lemonade and pumpkin carrot cake. Yum...and sweet friends who made all of them!

The prettiest flower girl EVER!

When we exchanged rings Michael gave Katelyn a locket as a symbol of his commitment to her. Aaron blessed the locket with the rings. Sweet...sweet.

I think this is the most perfect last dance picture ever. Katelyn was so tired she just laid right down on the dance floor. Perfect. That's kind of how I felt also.

I promise that I'll post honeymoon pictures soon. We are really happy and adjusting well to married life. Michael is actually in Louisville for a class this week and I really miss him. There's a hole here without him. It's amazing how fast everything changes. All of this really has been like a fairy tale. I still feel like someone needs to pinch me.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!