Thursday, July 21, 2011

A day at the lake

On Saturday we spent the day at the lake with the boat FINALLY in the water! Yeah!!!

Katelyn was very excited to go on the boat and head to the beach!

Here is my brother. I'm not sure I really want to claim him in this outfit, but regardless...he is mine. :)

Cutie patootie husband enjoying a day where he is not at work. Yeah for relaxing.

Mom and Niki (sis-in-law) on their noodles. Oh we love our noodles.

Katelyn running in...ready to go swimming.

She loves to swim...not so sure about the face in the water yet though.

Our crazy family and the goose/duck family. :)

Katelyn enjoying herself.

We really, really missed dad! Katelyn was very concerned about who would drive the boat. And now mom has headed back to Arizona to be with my grandparents. This was not really the summer we had all planned...but we're making due with what's been dealt.

I slept 10 hours last night and took a nap for an hour this afternoon and I am absolutely exhausted...exhaustion like I have never known before. I am really ready for the second trimester. No nausea and some energy sounds like heaven. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow so hopefully all of that is right around the corner! Baby Kramer is the size of a lime. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Praying for energy and no nausea!

Melissa K. said...

Thank you Carrie! Me too!!!!