Wednesday, September 26, 2012

They are getting too big!

On most days I look at these children and can't believe how fast they are growing!  Katelyn loves to be a helper.

 I wonder at what point she will stop begging to help wash the dishes.  

 Michael got her all set up and let her have at it.  Works for me.

 Noah will be eight months old in another week.  His little smile melts my heart every time.

 And this silly face just makes me laugh!

Katelyn has been asking to get her hair cut for a long time and finally I gave in.

 She wanted it cut to her shoulders.  We're headed down to Florida for vacation in a couple of days and I figured a week in the pool and ocean would be a whole lot easier with shorter hair.

 It turned out so cute!  And it really fits her personality.  (It's definitely easier to take care of.)

Noah has started rolling all over the place.  He can get from one side of the living room to the other and pivots himself in all directions.  It won't be much longer until he's crawling.

Michael took this picture Sunday morning after church.  Such a handsome little guy!

We're super excited about vacation.  We're going to the same condo in Destin we went to last spring.  We loved it there and can't wait to hit the beach with both kids this time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa....how can they be getting that big. I can see Noah changing in every picturee. And I just love Katelyn's hair short. So beautiful. I pray for your safe trip to Destin. have a wonderful vacation. Love you lots. A.B.

Carrie said...

Love the updates. Have a great vacation! The kids are adorable!