Thursday, January 10, 2013

Noah's 11 months old!

Well, another month has flown by.  This has been a big month for Noah.  He's gone from sitting in one place to crawling, standing and GETTING INTO EVERYTHING!!!

 This is why I don't blog anymore.  Any time I try to get anything done, this is what is going on behind me.

 He has a zillion toys but the recycling bucket and the kitchen cabinets are his favorites. I can't get him to keep his socks on for anything.  He took them off and stuck them in a kitchen drawer the other day.  :)

 He's so proud of himself.

 He is such a stinker.  He is a bundle of mischief.   But then he gives you this look.  I'm in so much trouble.  How can you get mad at this face??

He was just getting into the lower shelf but yesterday he figured out that he could stand up and pull more stuff off the shelves.  Good grief. 

This has been an exhausting month but it's been really fun too.  I don't remember Katelyn getting into everything like Noah is.  He's fast too!  Noah is my 2013 exercise plan!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting big too fast. Such a cutie. When he naps, you'd have time to blog. Where are your priorities lady!!! Love and miss you. A.B.

Carrie said...

That's the best exercise plan ever! He's a doll!

Melissa K. said...

A.B., In the morning when he naps, I homeschool Katelyn. In the afternoon I do chores and get dinner started. :)