Sunday, March 24, 2013

Catching up...as always

The last couple of weeks have been BUSY!  I'm not sure where the time has gone...but, here are some pictures.  

 There's nothing cuter than a little boy in a baseball cap.  :)

 We went to the park a couple of weeks ago.  The weather was beautiful.  It's not anymore.  Now it's just COLD.  Way too cold for late March.  Spring can come anytime now!

 Have I mentioned how much I love these two?

 Noah loves the swings!

 Katelyn loves the park.  

 Such a happy little guy.

 She's such a monkey.  After these past months of gymnastics she likes climbing and hanging upside down on the bars.

 Noah's walking all over and every time I see Michael walking along, holding his hand, it melts my heart.  

 He's starting to look more and more like a little boy and less like a baby.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.

 Noah was liking the slide also.

 I love this picture.  A little boy playing with mulch.  Perfect.

 Katelyn was climbing through the tube...

 and of course her little brother followed right behind. 

 Sweetness.

Here he goes.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

The kids are absolutely beautiful!