Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The nursery is painted!


Some people (my mother) never thought I would get the nursery painted...well HA...it's done. Well, painted at least. We still need to assemble the crib and the glider rocker and ottoman, hang the window valance and then decorate. But, we're off to a good start and I love the color. It's bright and cheery and it looks great with the pink, purple and yellow in all the decorations. I'll post new pictures as soon as it's all done.



Trying to decide between painting the walls yellow or green.


Green wins!

All painted!


Katelyn's cute chair that I painted to match her room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color! It's going to be so cute!!!

Kim said...

Cute room! That is a similar color to what I am doing the playroom in (once I get all the junk out of there!)

Shannon said...

Love the green! And that chair is fabulous! I wish i was that talented. If I ever tried to paint something like that I would end up with paint everywhere and a half done project! LOL

maria said...

Gorgeous (even though I
m a fan of yellow -- Miranda's room is done in "Tigger's Tummy!). Can't wait to see it, and meet the little girl!