Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WE'RE NEXT!!!!

I stopped by our agency today to drop off some paperwork and talked to our Family Advocate and he said that we will not get our referral in this month's batch expected out any day now, but we'll be getting our referral next month. Whoo hoo. At least we know that this is the last batch before us. We're really almost done with the wait. I can handle anything for a month.

I finished painting the kitchen this past weekend so all I've got left is the front room/stairwell/upstairs hallway. So I'm going to get that done this month so the entire interior of our house will be painted before we get our referral...and then we can be completely focused on getting things ready for the baby. Yippie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW....that is just so awesome. It has been such a long wait for
you guys.....but she will be worth
the wait, that's for sure! So happy that your referral should come in February! YIPEE!!
Lots of love,
Aunt DeDe

Anonymous said...

The long wait is almost over! YEAH! It won't be long now and we'll not only get to see our little Katelyn, we'll get to hold her too!!! We love you guys! Hugs and Kisses.

Anonymous said...

I saw you on Rumor Queen, CONGRATS, We are LID 4-06 and are happy for everyone. You made me feel like it WILL happen for us too. CONGRATS!!! We are KATE LIN TOO. : )

Traci Lee Smith Andis said...

I'm so so happy for you. Please post pics when you can. If you need me for ANYTHING. I'm here.

Traci

DiJo said...

Adorable! Congratulations from another Mom who has a precious Jiangxi Jewel! Blessings to you as you prepare to bring her home!
-Diana
(Ruby Mei - 5/8/07 Gotcha!!)