Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

It took me a long time to figure out how I wanted to decorate Katelyn's nursery before she came home. I finally decided on a heart theme because I wanted her to always feel surrounded by love. Well here it is a year after I first saw her face in a picture and this is the little girl that I get to love and love and she is so sweet and loving in return.
So this Valentine's Day, we wanted to make sure we sent a whole bunch of love your way from Kentucky!



We go to the YMCA most days of the week and mommy gets to workout while Katelyn plays in the nursery. She LOVES the nursery at the Y and the people who work in there are just awesome! I always feel like she's in good hands. This week they helped her make mommy a Valentine's Day card....

So now I need to officially start a box for all of the artwork treasures because there's no way I'm getting rid of this one...so cute.



3 comments:

Maree said...

Please, please come and visit!! Leah loves every little Chinese girl she meets...she goes.."oh, there's one of my China friends!!" even if she's never met them.

Katelyn is so beautiful!!

I'm so happy you can get to the gym...prayer and exercise are so key!

Come any time!

Anonymous said...

Melissa and Katelyn,
Did you take a trip to Mars?? We are missing you down here on Earth!
Love you all,
Carrie and Lilianna

Maree said...

Kate is from the Henan province in a Half the Sky Foundation Xinyang orphanage.

She is our Angel!