Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Katelyn's hard life

I know, I know...Katelyn has it rough. We got an ice cream cone at McDonald's the other day on the way home from school. (The girl needs a treat on a Friday after school!) She was mad at me because I ate mine in the car on the way home and didn't save it so we could eat it together on the porch. I didn't know what the rules were. I have repented.

She got over it quickly enough and started chomping. The girl loves ice cream!



This is why we eat ice cream on the porch and not in the house. It's been a good day when she's filthy!


Katelyn loves Michael. The other day she decided to decorate him. He was so fancy by the time she was finished. (Aren't I a lovely wife for posting this picture?)

I got a yummy pineapple last week and so the "kids" (big and little), got to have some on the back porch this weekend. It was gorgeous on Saturday so we soaked up as much outside time as possible. Good thing too because all we've had since then is rain and cold weather....


Katelyn wanted to read Michael's book the other day so she sat at the table like a big girl and said, "Once upon a time......"




Katelyn likes to tell Michael and I a story at night before she goes to bed. Tonight it was about a beautiful girl named Kate who was in the "neighborwoods" with a friendly dragon and they went to grammy's house for cookies. :)



2 comments:

maria said...

I love that Michael is reading Ender's game; it's one of my favorite books! Tell him I have the next 7 in the series whenever he's ready. On second thought, y'all should come over for dinner sometime this month and he can pick one out himself!

A, Shirley said...

Great Mom would be so happy that Katelyn loves ice cream! I love her haircut! So stinking cute. Hugs and kisses to all of you.