Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun at the Horse Park

There was an event going on out at the Horse Park today and it's the one day a year that admission is free for everyone. I read about it in the paper this morning and nauseous or not, I'm tired of being in the house. So we had a couple of hours of family fun.


Katelyn loved seeing all of the horses.
She loved riding on daddy's shoulders.

And she took her first pony ride!!!



She loved it!!

Here are us girls in front of the Secretariat statue.

We got to ride on a tractor pulled hayride and a golf cart shuttle. Katelyn of course loved them both. It was a fun time for all..and now we're all wiped out.


And by the way...three blog posts in one day means that no one can get on my case again for a while!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I loved all three blog post!
Still not feeling too good huh? I'll keep on praying for you.