Thursday, December 29, 2011

Deck the Halls

Okay...so I'm behind on getting the Christmas pictures on the blog...what else is new? Below are pictures of the house all decorated for Christmas!





I set up the whole village!



My bigger nativity set is on top of our entertainment center...I forgot to take a picture.


The Christmas tree in the dome used to be in my grandma's house. It was my favorite thing there and this year it was passed on to me. It's made of little beads and tiny ornaments. It's beautiful and I love it!!


We hung up everyone's stocking even though it was just Michael, Katelyn and I. We were all together in spirit.


Although, when I set up ALL of my decorations I thought mom and dad were coming and I was excited they would be here to help me put them all away....hmmm. It looks like I'm on my own. Poor Michael's honey-do list keeps getting longer. :)








No comments: