Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fun at Explorium

Katelyn has been asking to go to Explorium, our local children's museum, for months.  So, we decided that yesterday would be a good day to go on a field trip.  

 Water play was a big hit.

I was really glad I brought him a change of clothes!

I never thought I would get them out of this area.

 Katelyn was so happy while we were at the museum.

 Noah loves the water.

 I'm so thankful the kids play nicely together.

 They were very busy.

 Noah was very focused.

 One giant leap for mankind.

 Just walking on the moon.

 Blast off!

 She's a good little climber.

 My little mountain goat. 

 A budding paleontologist!

 Here are the pile of "bones" she dug up.

 Noah also liked the bubble room.

 And of course Katelyn did too.

 The have a new veterinarian exhibit that's very cool.  It seemed appropriate that Noah just go in the cage.

 I asked Katelyn to look at me for the picture and she said, "Mom (exasperated tone), I'm working!"

 Can't you just picture her years from now in a lab coat and stethoscope?

 The doctor is in.

 Noah was busy sorting the food.

 He loved the little shopping cart.

 Giddy up.

Katelyn loves creating art!

No comments: