Thursday, April 18, 2013

Play time!

Life with a five year old and a fourteen month old is crazy for sure, but there's a whole lot that makes me laugh throughout the day.

 Katelyn is a little entertainer.  She likes to make us laugh.

 We've been having nightly tickle fights and the kids throw themselves at us begging to be tickled.  They just giggle and giggle.  It doesn't get much better than that.

 Noah loves having Katelyn chase him around the house.  He squeals he's so excited.  He's getting pretty fast!

 They circle round and round the table.  I'm pretty sure the floor will have a permanent mark pretty soon.

 The threat of being tickled is half the fun!

 Noah devoured some mushroom pizza tonight.  Michael asked, "Can he eat mushrooms."  I said, "I guess so because he just downed an entire piece."

 So big!

 Messy pizza face.

 I love this little boy!

 Daddy's turn.

Katelyn's getting him to play some more.

I love the last half an hour or so before it's time to get the kids ready for bed.  It has become one of our favorite times of the day as a family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my early morning smiles! I have tears in my eyes just looking at the pictures! Being happy is a wonderful gift. Keep counting your blessings. Miss you sooooo much. Love A.S.