Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Brandon!

How is it possible that Brandon is 12??? Where did the four year old go??? Daddy picked out a fishing pole that comes with lures and stuff. We had a picnic at the park with the family. Brandon got to party with his cousins. The kids all had a blast. We were so glad the weather cleared up so we could go. Everyone else was watching the Derby so it wasn't that crowded!
Here's Nanny Mona with the grandkids.
And of course a couple of pics of the peanut. She's workin it in her overalls.
Yep, pickin at the grass. I told Josh we could just set her down in a different spot in the yard each day and he wouldn't have to bother mowing...Katelyn would just pull it all out.


3 comments:

Gail said...

Stumbled onto your blog from Jan 2006 yahoo group.
I love your blog. I am so glad I found it!
Congratulations on your little one.
She is beautiful!! I love her smile and her eyes!!
My dgt is from Yifeng and I will be traveling May 22nd.
Happy Birthday to Brandon.
You have a lovely family
Blessings,
Gail

Alyson and Ford said...

She is beautiful! I had heard some don't like being on grass as they have never been outside (much). Katelyn seems to love it! As you said, seize the moment!!
Enjoy your three kids - your forever family!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Birthday to Brandon too!
Many fun times for you and your forever family in 2008!

Alyson LID 01/27/06