Tuesday, May 6, 2008

How big is Kateybug...so big!

Katelyn was cutting her top two teeth this weekend which was just so much fun for all of us. Yikes...no one warned me about teething! But the past two days she's been like a whole new child...she's been animated and fun. Our friends lent us their walker and Katelyn tears from one end of the kitchen through the dining room in a split second...it's like demolition derby in here!! She's confidently standing at the coffee table. She's not cruising yet, but it won't be long now!
How sweet is this face???!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two!!! How exciting! She is a keeper. I am so grateful to God for this good transition and I will continue praying for you all. I love you!!

Doug

maria said...

She is gorgeous!!! When can we come meet her?

Ladyblog said...

She's so cute! We miss you guys!
~The Long Brood

The Laubach Family said...

Okay, I've been waiting patiently.... Throw me a bone.
Tricia