Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moving, moving, moving....

After just a couple of weeks of walking it is AMAZING how fast this kid is already. She never stops...always in motion. It's getting harder and harder to get fun pictures of her because she won't stay still long enough for me to take them (thus the reason why this first pic is a bit blurry...but it's just so cute.)Katelyn is getting so big. I just can't believe how much she's changed in the last four months. She has SO much personality. Such a little character.
It always seems like she's running somewhere...I'm not sure where she's going...I think she's just so happy she can GO!!!
Look at her with a chunk of food in her mouth with that hip swished over to the side. She's a mess!
Katelyn just hasn't been into using the sippy cup (and I have 1/2 a dozen different kinds, hoping that she'll figure out how to use one of them). But today she actually drank from one of the sippys. She's still figuring it out and I think she slobbered more down the front of her shirt than she took in...but hey, I'll take it!
Oh, and the pig tails are my FAVORITE thing ever!!!!
Now that Katelyn is moving so much she's sleeping 12 hours a night and taking a three hour nap in the afternoon. WHOO HOO! No more 6am. She's gotten up at 8 the last three mornings! Thank you Jesus!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the pig tails! Way too cute! Wish I could see her walking around. Give her hugs and kisses from her favorite Aunt Bird! Miss you lots.

Ladyblog said...

adorable!

maria said...

Gotta love those long hours of sleep!