Friday, November 7, 2008

Pa Pa's here...sort of.

Before I go any further, I want you to look at Katelyn's dinner. Broccoli, wax beans and veggie burger. Then her "dessert" was a few peach slices. Broccoli is her FAVORITE food. She will inhale it any time I put it in front of her. She ate all of the broccoli, all of the wax beans, half of this veggie burger and her peach slices...and she had raisins and a couple of graham crackers earlier for snack. For breakfast she ate some egg, some waffle and half of a banana, had some cheerios at the doctor's office and had tomatoes, broccoli and baked chicken for lunch. Eating is not her problem...and she eats quite the variety of food...healthy food. The healthier it is the more she eats. It's WILD. I hope she's always like this. I love fruits and vegetables so it makes shopping easy! It's just as easy to cut up grapes, grape tomatoes and grab a piece of deli meat from the fridge as it is to run through the drive thru...
Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone proof of what she's eating...I'm not forcing her, I swear.
My dad got here on Wednesday night and Katelyn was excited to see him from moment one. She loves Pa Pa (she even called him Pa Pa herself). He wasn't here five minutes before the little one had him reading books to her.


Or maybe she was reading him the book.


I don't think he minded.



Now dad's up in Michigan for a few days with our family up there, but he'll be back Monday.
It won't be soon enough. Katelyn needs Pa Pa time. Grammy, Katelyn misses you and CAN'T WAIT until Christmas. She'll have to get a bunch of special Grammy time to make up for this trip.




No comments: