Sunday, November 23, 2008

I love tights!

Is there anything cuter than a little girl in tights? Especially this little girl with her squeezable cheeks and rolly legs. :) Why can't those attributes be cute after childhood? Before we went to China, I painted this chair for Katelyn. It has her name on it. It was up in her bedroom and Katelyn has recently shown interest in sitting in it. So while grandpa was here, he brought it downstairs for her. I think she likes the idea of sitting more than she actually likes sitting. Up and down, up and down. No sitting still for this girl.


I'm interupting movie time and the girl is just about ready for a nap.



Here she is dancing to the music in the movie. :) Speaking of dancing. I made up a new song for the pretty princess. It goes "Pretty little princess spin in circles. Pretty, pretty princess twirl, twirl, twirl..." When I sing it, Katelyn will dance in a circle and twirl. Oh my gosh it's cute!

Kateybug's sleeping right now so I got to do my nails and drink some tea. Oh, I love Sunday afternoons!

No comments: