Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We went up to Michigan to spend Thanksgiving with my family and of course Katelyn was well taken care of. (Nobody likes her or anything.) Aunt Dee Dee got wrangled into reading books to the little princess.
While we were there, my cousin's son had his first birthday...Katelyn took over the ribbons.
Here's Katelyn with Great Mom. My grandma is such an amazing woman. I'm glad we got to spend time with her this Thanksgiving.


Here are my cousins Stacey, Nick and Jen. They are SO funny...and I'm not just saying that because I'm related to them.


This picture proves that Allison and Kyle (more cousins) helped with the dishes.


This picture is proof to my dad that I gave Grandma her chocolates...I didn't even eat any in the car on the way up to Michigan.



Here are Aunt Shirley, Austin and Aunt Jo. So cute!



Uncle Ed got dad's instructions to read to Katelyn. She likes Uncle Ed.



Adrianne was so fabulous and gave up her room for four days. Thanks Dre Dre!!!


This is a great picture of Janna and Brayden (my cousin's wife and their nephew).


Ummm, I'm not sure what to say about this picture. We all love some wine, but I think Brayden is getting started a little early.


Katelyn loved her first Thanksgiving dinner. I mean really, what's not to love???!!!!


Grandma was modeling the Thanksgiving decor.


I love my family so much. We all laughed a lot this weekend and I loved being surrounded by all of them. It was well worth the drive...even though I had to drive through snow to get home. :)


No comments: