Friday, December 12, 2008

Little ballerinas

Katelyn was invited to her friend M.'s 2nd birthday party...a TuTu Party...SO CUTE!!! There were four little girls and one boy (lucky guy, these girls were lookin' good!) I didn't do very well at the picture taking tonight. It was a BIT chaotic with all of the little divas running around. But here's a taste of cuteness..Poor Mike and Susan...their house was DESTROYED!

Here's my friend Megan and the birthday girl, M. (not Megan's daughter). The TuTu had already come off. Apparently they get in the way of the playing.


Two of the lovelies dancing up a storm.

Oh the blessing of little ones. I just watched them all and loved every minute of it. It won't be long and they won't be into Tu Tus and spinning in circles. They'll be texting each other and talking about who said what and what boys they like. I really would just like my little ballerina to stay itty bitty....because I think she's really fun right now.




No comments: