Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun with food

Aunt Shirley, thanks for letting us stay with you. I really liked it when Uncle John threw me up in the air. To show my gratitude, I'll share my peas with you. Ha ha, I'm funny. Mommy told me that you HATE peas. I don't really understand. I shovel them in my mouth as fast as mommy will give them to me. Maybe you should try them again.I've just discovered this awesome thing called Ketchup. You all should try this stuff. It's SO good. I could just eat it all by itself.
I get so excited every time mommy puts some of this red stuff on my plate.

I do like to dip my hamburger in it too. Num num.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a good girl to share, Kateybug, but you can eat my share of peas too. I miss you, and your mom! When are you coming back to see us? Probably in May when the snow is gone! It is sooooo pretty. You need to talk mommy into coming back so you can play in it. Love you bunches. Aunt Shirley