Sunday, November 9, 2008

Play dough and cuteness

Katelyn and I busted out the play dough last night. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Of course she tried to eat it...I only turned my head for a minute, I promise and all of a sudden there was a wad of purple in her mouth. Thank God this stuff is non-toxic. But she quickly got the hang of it. We listened to a kid's sing a long CD and rocked out to the ABC song while playing with our dough. It was a party at our house this Saturday night!

I just had to take this picture because she looked so cute today. This was her church outfit...I love tights. It's gotten COLD here...so she'll be sporting tights from now on.

Katelyn is a very good mommy to her baby. She gives her hugs and kisses and puts her night night.


This kid is SO STINKING SWEET. Such a joy!


Yeah, Pa Pa's coming back tomorrow!!!!




3 comments:

maria said...

Oh... that outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

You'd better be giving her lots of hugs and kisses from us! We enjoyed the visit with Katelyn's "PaPa." I know he's anxious to get back to see his little princess...Melissa, you are the Old Princess now! Love A.B.

Anonymous said...

I tried to email you today. Did you change your email address? a.b.