Friday, January 16, 2009

Is it spring yet??

Okay, so I haven't been very faithful about posting lately, but I mean really, it's 4 degrees here and we've been doing a whole lot of nothing. It's too cold to venture out very far and you've all seen Katleyn playing in her kitchen, climbing on the furniture and reading books. That's about the extent of our day...sorry to disappoint.... But she is still so cute...so here are a few pictures to tide everyone over until we thaw out. Oh yeah, we've got some silly faces.

Laughing, laughing...look at all those teeth.

"Umm, mommy, why are you taking my picture? I'm just watching Elmo. I do that ALL the time."


So there are your pictures. Now everyone can cut me some slack. We are really ready for spring around here. The princess yells "Par, Par, Par" every time we pass by a park. I feel so bad telling her "I'm sorry honey but it's too cold for the park today. We can't go to the park when it snows." I think Katelyn would go anyway. She's calling the nursery at the gym "par" because there's a big plastic play thing with a slide. It will have to do for another couple of months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in fact pleasеd to read this ωeblog posts which includes tons οf useful facts, thаnks for provіԁіng thеsе data.


Also ѵisit my web sitе; how to buy and sell cars for profit