Saturday, January 3, 2009

Popsicles are fun...even in the winter!

My friend Cindy introduced me to the mini popsicle...they come like 30 to the box and they're just a couple of inches of yummy goodness. Therefore the mess for a toddler is not so goopy because they can eat it before it melts. Well, of course I had to get some because Katelyn LOVES them...so here's the green one. During..
...and after. Isn't this hillarious??? She looks a little sickly. Never fear, a bath before bed and she's green no more. She ate all the healthy stuff for dinner so she got a little treaty treat. Yep, spoiled rotten.

Now I can't wait for summer. Grammy and PaPa the lakehouse better be stocked with some yummy popsicles or we're not coming to play with you....yeah, I know...empty threats.


4 comments:

Laura said...

Too cute!!!! She really looks like she enjoyed it though!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Are these new? I've never seen mini-Popsicles before. Where were those things when we needed them? The Tongginator usually made a huge mess.

This is my first visit here. Your daughter is beautiful.

Natalie said...

The mini popsicles are cool. Where did you find them? I have sat here and read over your whole adoption process and that is amazing. You have the patience of a saint!

Melissa K. said...

I got the mini popsicles at our local Kroger. They're just the Popsicle brand and they come in a box of 30. They are a FABULOUS invention for sure.