Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tea time

My friend, Kim, is sweet to come over sometimes on Saturday afternoons for tea and girl talk while Katelyn is napping. Uninterrupted grown up conversation is golden.
So today I made pumpkin oat bran muffins. They were super yummy, had hardly any sugar in them...were only 150 calories, 4 grams of fat, 4 grams of fiber per muffin. So I'm glad that there were a bunch left so that I can have a muffin and a banana for breakfast every morning this week! I love tea. I especially love it on a really cold day like today. And honey always makes me happy. I know, I'm so cool like that.


I still have a couple of cups of pumpkin left over so I'm going to make a crustless pumpkin pie tonight. I think Katelyn will love it also...a healthy treat. (I'm looking for healthy dessert options.) Sugar free jello and pudding has been fabulous this week...I'm ready for something else for this upcoming week!

No comments: