Sunday, April 5, 2009

Aye, aye captain

Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day...the PERFECT day to launch the new boat into the lake. My dad and brother went and got it and brought it out. We were all really excited and can't wait for a spring/summer full of activities at the lake. Katelyn wasn't quite sure about the boat...we'll have to ease her into the boating adventures. One day I'm sure we'll laugh at her hesitation because I know that she's going to love being out on the water.
My dad is just a little excited about his new boat. :)

And what would a post be without a few pictures of the sweet pea... Here she is hanging out this afternoon. I taught her to say cheese...


Oh the cuteness!

Here she it hollering and throwing the pillow around. She's wacky.

Katelyn had so much fun at the lake this weekend. She ran all over the yard, throwing leaves in the air, playing in the rocks, carrying around her stick, digging in the dirt and running up and down the road. What a kid!

No comments: