Sunday, May 31, 2009

A few more wedding pics....

Just a few more pictures of my brother's big day!
I'm pretty thankful that I come from a long line of strong women. My grandma is a walking miracle. Last summer none of us would have EVER believed that she would be at Mikes' wedding...but here she is...and looking beautiful to boot. We all love you grandma!!
Katelyn had the best little outfit. I just love the sparkly, red, Wizard-of-Oz-like shoes!!!
Couldn't you just eat her up???
Mike and Niki figured out what song each set of parents danced to at their wedding and then played them for each couple. It was really sweet. Katelyn of course couldn't let Gramma and Pa Pa dance without her, so she joyfully jumped right in. (And of course, they didn't protest.)

Here is my dad with his three sisters and his mom. This is one crazy group of people...literally insane...they look normal when all dolled up, but they're not. I'm so glad I'm related to them.

I'm so proud of my mom...she made it through Mike's wedding with her make-up intact. She was a beautiful mother of the groom and of course the stuff she did to help decorate was all beautiful. I love my mom.


Things are going to be boring around here now that the wedding is over. What will I do with myself?

2 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

Thank you Melissa for posting some wedding photos. Niki did look beautiful and Katelyn was cuter than usual and mu sister looked wonderful. You did too. Wish I could have come....

Aunt Bird said...

If you get bored, just drive 8 hours to Michigan and see your "insane" relatives! Thanks for sharing Katelyn with us...and for your hospitality. We all love you both!