Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dirty baby, clean baby.

Katelyn is REALLY good at getting dirty. I think she's actually happiest when filthy. It was BEAUTIFUL here today so Katelyn and I went to the park this afternoon. (She's always happy about going to the park.) So Katelyn climbed over the little ledge and I thought she was just playing in the grass. In a 30 second window of time she had found the one patch of mud and had been rubbing her hands through it and stomping her feet. She was filthy before I realized what she was doing. Lovely. I got her relatively cleaned up (enough to put her in the car anyway) and we went home for dinner....Where she got to eat spaghetti. See for yourself... She thinks she's funny...

Oh well...bath time is in the near future.

After the bath it was time for a little movie. Strawberry Shortcake. I was standing in her way while taking this picture. I was being ignored. :)

The day is coming to an end. A clean, happy girl...

Katelyn had her 2-year wellness check-up yesterday. Her doctor said she's doing great...super healthy...developmentally thriving. Right on track. Amazing what a difference a year makes. In the last six months she's grown an inch and gained 2 pounds.
I love my little sweet potato.





1 comment:

MinSong said...

I love your blog. We are anxiously awaiting my 30th birthday to begin the adoption process for our own little china girl!

*we are in Ky too, Louisville*

I'll be catching up on your story.