Friday, January 29, 2010

The sun'll come out....someday...

I know...I am blogging delinquent. Let me tell you what my week looks like. Go to the gym, go to the church, come home, repeat. It's been cold...rainy...cold...snowy...cold. So I have no fun outdoorsy, active Katelyn pictures for you. She was playing with my sunglasses the other day. I think she misses the sun. I know I do...
Katelyn is talking up a storm. She just repeats things a zillion times until I acknowledge what she's saying. She's been a little sick this week so we've added a good dose of whining to the mix also. Lovely...

But, she's still delightful!

On a physical accomplishment note for me...I ran a mile this morning without stopping. This was a big milestone for me. I've been working toward it for a long time. It was a mental and emotional accomplishment as well as a physical one. A year ago I wouldn't have been able to run a mile if my life depended on it. So now I'm working toward mile 2. I want to be able to run a 5K (3 miles and some change). I'm 65 pound lighter and feeling GREAT! (even in the middle of winter). I'm dating a great man who treats me like a treasure and he's been such a blessing. I feel like all is well in my world and it feels great to be moving forward....



No comments: