Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My girl is HILARIOUS!

Katelyn has been in rare form the last couple of days. I made her this little derby hat during our after school program craft time yesterday. When she saw it on the counter last night, she grabbed it, put it on, jumped into some crazy pose with her legs bent and her arms out saying, "I'm a cowboy." It was really funny.

Then this morning Katelyn was singing and playing in her crib. When I openned the door I said, "Good morning baby!" only to find her standing in her crib with a pair of brightly colored Dora the Explorer panties that she had taken off the top of the dresser and put on over her pajama bottoms. It was hysterical...and of course I laughed out loud. Katelyn stood there with her hands on her hips and said, "I crack myself up." I'm not kidding. I say this all the time so I know where she got it from, but it was the funniest thing I had ever heard....
What a great way to start the day.
Have I mentioned that this child makes me laugh every single day????

No comments: