Friday, April 2, 2010

Play dough extravaganza

Today was such a beautiful day!!! As soon as Katelyn finished dinner she was asking to go outside to play. One of her favorite things to do is play dough so she was in heaven. I'm so blessed to have such a happy, happy girl.
Beautiful!

Just making some waffles....

...and then the big imagination turns the waffle press into a crocodile. :)


Katelyn loves wearing my sunglasses...she was parading around like a little fashion model.

And for whatever reason she kept showing me her belly. It probably doesn't help that I kept laughing at her. She's just REALLY funny.

And this girl's had dry panties for days. I put a pull up on her during nap time and even that's been dry the last couple of days. She's so big all of a sudden. I'm loving this age but I'm grieving a bit as well...there's not much of a baby left...Katelyn's turned into a little girl overnight.
Sigh.

No comments: