Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A big imagination

Katelyn loves to create things. She spelled her name with her blocks.



On Saturday we went to Michael's company picnic. They did a great job...food, music, lots of stuff for the kids. It was nice to meet some of the people he works with. It was super hot though so the inflatables and the playground surfaces were really too hot for Katelyn to play on.

She did get cotton candy (that she traded in for a brownie because she didn't really like the cotton candy). That's my girl. Go for the chocolate.


There was even a little petting zoo and Katelyn definitely liked that.



An hour after we got home from the picnic Grammy got here! And Katelyn was very excited about that.


There were nose kisses....


Katelyn and Grammy played a game where they had to keep switching chairs. Katelyn made it up. Grammy was a good sport. It made Katelyn giggle and giggle.


More hugs and kisses. I think Grammy missed Katelyn. :)


As soon as Katelyn hears the garage door open and knows Michael is home at the end of the day she runs and hides and he knows that he has to go and find her. Then they play while I finish dinner. Last night they put their blankets on like capes. Katelyn put her headlight on and Michael had her flashlight. They were super heros. If that doesn't make you smile I'm not sure what will. They were whooshing through the house. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more.



Today Katelyn built a great fort in the front room. She says it's a cave. This has kept her busy for an hour so it's fine by me.


Katelyn has a VERY big imagination!!! I love it!

1 comment:

A.B. said...

Oh how I wish I was there. I love the nose kiss picture! So darn precious. And the superhero pic is great too! I'm thinking Michael had more fun that Katelyn! I love you and miss you.