Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm pregnant!!!

Well, I never thought I'd be writing this post, but lo and behold....I'm pregnant. I'm in my eighth week. We're due on February 10th. We had our first prenatal visit yesterday and the baby is half an inch big with a heart rate of 159. The doctor said everything looks great and is exactly where it should be at this point. We feel so much better after hearing all of that and now we're just excited! I've been super tired and nauseous so the excitement has been toned down by the physical lack of energy, but just wait until I feel better....


Here's the first picture of the wee one (who is the size of a raspberry this week). One little raspberry sure is doing a number on my body.

We told Katelyn last night that she is going to be a big sister. She has requested a little brother. We'll see about that....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am sooooooooooooooooo happy for y'all!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Melissa K. said...

Thanks Carrie! I was sad not to make it to the AHH picnic. I've just been feeling so yucky that a big day like that is a bit too much right now. Did y'all go? Was it fun?