Friday, January 13, 2012

One month to go....

In some ways I can't believe the baby will be here in the next month or so. And on the other hand, I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER!

We've made it 36 weeks. One more week and I'm considered full term. Mom gets here on February 3rd so we keep saying the baby can come on the 4th. The way I'm feeling, the baby can just come any day now! I know I'm a big whiner...but I'm tired. My hips hurt. I'm not sleeping well. I pee ALL the time. (I was up five times last night...so much for sleeping!)


But....we've made it nine months. My pregnancy has been very text book. No problems. I'm healthy. The baby's healthy. I am so, so thankful. I just can't wait to meet him!!! I don't think I'm the only one. Michael's super excited and Katelyn asks when her brother's going to get here every other day.


Four more weeks...more or less. (Let's go for the less...)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you look just fabulous. And your entitled to whine a bit now. But it won't be long now. Bubba Kramer will be here soon. I can't wait to meet him either. Love you.....a.b.

Carrie said...

We can't wait to meet little Aladdin too....will be anxiously awaiting to see his cute little face on your blog!

You look really good Melissa! Looks like all baby!

Melissa K. said...

Thank you both!