Monday, January 16, 2012

She's out of this world!

Katelyn is just a cool kid. That's really all there is to it. I know, I'm biased.

She got these dry erase sheets that cling to the sliding glass door and she can draw on them. So today she drew the solar system. She came up with the idea on her own and everything you see she drew by herself. I didn't touch it. She made the sun, the sky, stars, planets (the orange one with the lines is Saturn with its rings. She drew the earth (which is on the far right with the green land drawn in!) and a crescent moon. The girl loves science! It's her coolest picture ever. I'm not going to let her erase it. I think I've got to frame this one. She tells us she's not a princess, she's an explorer girl. That's the truth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just incredible. She is one smart little girl! Every day's a new adventure! Lucky girl! Love you. A.B.