Friday, May 11, 2012

Dinner time

Dinner time is sacred around our house.  It's the one time of day where we can all sit down together.  I love dinner time.

 Noah doesn't like being off on his own when we're all together.  He likes to sit at the table with us.  And Katelyn likes to be right next to her brother.

 I read cookbooks, cooking blogs, recipe websites and cooking magazines for fun.  I got this recipe out of a cookbook I checked out from the library.  (I love the library.)  It's a chickpea curry over brown basmati rice.  I made a greek salad to go with it.  Yum. 

 Katelyn just likes dessert.  Actually, she's a great eater...which is the only reason we give her dessert.

 Umm...so cute.  Need I say more?

Here's the goofy laughing/drooling face.  I love this little guy!



No comments: