Monday, May 21, 2012

I really like them

I must say...I really enjoy my family (if you couldn't tell).

 Noah was pumping iron with the tinker toys.

 Katelyn always enjoys a good work out.

 Noah's starting to play more.

 He's very social and likes to be where all of the action is.  And we like having him around!

 I think a pile of kids is a good idea.  I wonder how long it will be before Noah is bigger than Katelyn.  Probably not as long as we think.

 Such a cutie pie! I'm greeted with this face every morning and Katelyn jumps in our bed when she gets up to snuggle.  It's a good life.  I don't even mind the early mornings any more.

 Are these two handsome or what!!

 Oh, and don't forget this sweet girl. She never wants to be left out.

 Noah's really grabbing things and holding on.  It's fun to watch him learn new things.

 He likes to stand up.  I'm going to be in trouble when he starts crawling/walking.

We hope you have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Katey Bug is smiling in every picture! And Noah is getting so big. You are right in saying in won't be long before he is bigger than Katelyn. And now Katelyn and Noah will be able to play with their cousin, Charlie! As your dad says, Life is Good! Count Your Blessings! Love you very much. Hugs! A.B.

Carrie said...

Absolutely adorable pictures! Hope to see you all at the AHH picnic!