Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
I'm feeling pretty blessed today that I get to be Katelyn and Noah's mom. And I'm definitely blessed to have such a wonderful mom! ...and a great mother-in-law. (They are both FABULOUS grandmas.)

 First, I need to say that I love both of my children so much.  This post is heavy with Noah pictures but it's only because it was the first time he wore shoes and he looked so cute I got a little carried away with the camera before we headed off to church this morning. When we got home I never picked the camera back up again.  Whoops!

 How cute is he in this little outfit?  I love his little shoes!  :)  Although, he's getting big so fast and he looks so grown up already!

 I think Noah looks just like his daddy in this picture.  So handsome.

 I love pudgy baby fingers.

He loves his mama. 

Every Mother's Day I always say a prayer for a very special woman in China who gave Katelyn life.  I can't imagine what my life would be like if she hadn't given birth to this beautiful little girl.  I feel especially blessed that I get to be her mom.

1 comment:

Ryane Murnane said...

Hi Melissa, Congratulations on winning our giveaway on Tara's blog! I have a quick question for you. Can you email me at ryane@connectedinhope . org when you get a second. Thanks!