Saturday, February 2, 2013

A snowy day

Since it looks like this outside...

 we're just hanging out inside.  Michael is installing our new dishwasher and the kids and I were supposed to go get Grammy and have lunch but I went out to the grocery store this morning and the roads were yucky so we decided not to chance it.  Bummer!

 Noah tries really hard to get to the glass cabinet where the stereo is.  He knows how to open the cabinet and he likes pressing all the buttons.  I put his entertainment center and toy basket in front of the door to deter him but he just climbed into the toy basket.  Stinker!!

 I love that I can give Noah his lunch in little pieces and he can feed himself!  Yeah!!!

 Katelyn goes up to her room and frequently comes downstairs looking like this.  :)

I bought Katelyn this 60 piece puzzle and she sat down and did it all by herself.  She likes a good puzzle!

We're supposed to get more snow tonight....so we're hunkered down and staying warm for now.  Three more weeks until we go on vacation to spend a week in Arizona!  Warm weather, here we come!!!!

No comments: