Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sushi night

Michael and I LOVE sushi and I have been wanting to learn how to make it for a long time.  So I finally figured it all out and loaded up on supplies at a local Asian market.  I made California rolls for the second time last night.  
 Katelyn's favorite food in the whole world is dumplings.  She would eat them everyday if I would let her.  So of course we had to have dumplings also.  (I got those from Trader Joes though and just cooked them up.)  She wouldn't try the California rolls last time.  She just likes the nori with some rice rolled up in it.  But this time she said she wanted to try a new food and she figured out that she likes it. So we were nice enough to share our sushi with her.  :)

 This is one of my favorite foods.  YUM!!!

 We had sushi, dumplings and fruit.  

Chopstick skills at work!!!  

We had a super fun family night.  I love them.

No comments: