Friday, June 27, 2008

My baby's really cool!!!

Katelyn's one wacky kid. She's funny...real funny. She keeps us on our toes. I wanted everyone to see all of her teeth...FIVE to be exact. And she chews everything right in the front of her mouth with those little chompers...like a little bunny.Just hanging out at home.
Just in case you were wondering... no one likes this child. She doesn't get any attention at all...especially from her grandparents. (I'm so funny). Mom and dad left for Michigan this morning. I think Katelyn misses them already. Below is her signature one finger...we don't really know what it's all about but she throws that finger around like you wouldn't believe...Like I said, she's wacky!
Uncle Jason and Aunt Doris sent Katelyn a present. She saw me grab the camera and she turned and looked right at me with the biggest grin. What a ham! (We were getting ready to go upstairs and take a bath...I mean, oh, this poor kid has no clothes, everyone should send more.) Okay, just kidding...she's got more clothes than Josh and I combined...she's quite the fashionista!
What a fun present! We love the new puppy...much easier to take care of than Brody! Props to Uncle Jason and Aunt Doris....we LOVE you guys...COME VISIT US!!
Oh and by the way, Katelyn walked from the coffee table to me on the couch the other day...her first solo flight! She just decided crawling doesn't work for her and went straight to walking. I know it's an important step...blah, blah...but I want someone to tell me how you MAKE a child do something in the order they're "supposed" to do it in??!! This kid has a mind all her own. She can get to the end table now...I've moved the toxic plant to higher ground.

No comments: