Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New computer...I'm back!!

Well, we finally broke down and bought a new computer. When it takes you a half an hour to turn on your five year old laptop and get it to do anything, it's just time to move on! So now we're rolling again with our HP. Thank you Circuit City for trying to entice everyone with a stimulus check...we're still going to use ours to pay on our credit card...but thanks for the 25% off, the three months of no interest...we'll take it. I feel like I'm sticking it to "the man". :)
On to more important things...drumroll please...Katelyn's hair is long enough for little pig tails..SO stinking cute!
Oh the squishy face...I love it every time.
Katelyn says, "all done" with dinner.
Just playing with my toys...
Okay mama, I know I'm a rock star, but no more pictures today.


No comments: