Friday, March 13, 2009

and some more fun....

For those of you who aren't utilizing Craigslist.com...you should be! I love it and if you have kids it's a great way to find and sell used stuff. Most of the profits I made last weekend from the consignment sale are designated for other things, but I decided I wanted to get Katelyn something she could play on in the backyard. I want to do a bunch of gardening this year and I want to be out there a lot and Katelyn loves to play...so the Kangaroo Climber is a win win. It retails for $150 and I got it used for $50. Katelyn LOVES it. Now all she wants to do is go outside and play on her slide and blow bubbles. Now we just need the weather to cooperate.
I couldn't say no...we bundled up and played outside for just a little bit today. :)
She likes to go in the door and she is very concerned about making sure the door is closed before she'll move on to the slide. This is a good trait...maybe I won't have to holler at her a zillion times to close the door when she gets bigger and is running in and out all the time on her own!

I mean really, how cute is she???!!!!

My brother Mike and his fiance Niki (or Neemee as Katelyn would say) and our friends Rich and Megan and their two boys made me a GREAT dinner and dessert for my birthday and I had so much fun hanging out with all of them. It really was a great day. Here are the beautiful flowers the Bliss family brought me...I'm so blessed to have such great people in my life!!






No comments: