Saturday, March 14, 2009

Perfect pigtail day :)

I waited a long time to have a little girl with pigtails...and Katelyn has not disappointed me in this area. :) Have I mentioned how big she's getting and that she's not a baby anymore? It was like overnight she became this little girl. Sigh.
Here she is eating a peanut butter and honey sandwich...
...reading herself a book....

and trying to balance the plastic butter on my candle (not sure what this is about but every time she does it she throws her hands in the air and says "taa daa" with a big smile on her face.)

Katelyn is a really big helper too. She helped me put her dirty clothes in the basket, helped feed the cats, put stuff in the recycle bucket and helped clean up her books and kitchen before bed. She also has really good manners. She says "pweese" and "tank tank" on a regular basis...and is even starting to do it without being asked. Yep, she's a big girl now.



No comments: