Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall has arrived

The summer clothes are just about packed up and the fall clothes have been washed and hung in the closet. The air is crisp. Nights are chilly. I've been making soup. Fall has arrived.
And I'm happy to report that Katelyn has started posing for pictures. "Mommy take picture. Cheese." Lucky for all of you!!(Except she doesn't always want to sit still for the picture. Sometimes she wants to walk toward me.)

She is very animated when she reads. Tonight Katelyn wouldn't let me read to her...she wanted to do it herself. A theme these days, "Katelyn do it."

My baby is almost 28 months old and I'm not sure where the past few months have gone. Someone come sit on this kid before she gets any bigger!!!



2 comments:

Lindy D. said...

She just gets cuter and cuter!

Doris said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted! Katelyn is looking so beautiful. I want to squeeze her...and perhaps sit on her for a little while.

I had a dream about you the other night. Must mean i miss you guys...yup. I do. :) oxoxoxo