Friday, October 23, 2009

Okay so I'm a little behind....

I know, I know...weeks have passed.
Mom and dad just left this week and are now back in Arizona. Sadness.
But before they left we had lots of fun together. Here are a few pictures of Katelyn out at the farm my brother and sister-in-law live on. Kateybug is in her element when outdoors in wide open spaces. She LOVES going to the farm.Is is beautiful out there or what!!

This child would roll around all day in the grass if I'd let her.

And getting to see the horses is always a hit.

We took one last boat ride before Gramma and Papa left. Katelyn wore her new hat that Aunt Dee Dee made her. SO CUTE!!!

We miss Gramma and Papa and Katelyn doesn't really understand that they'll be gone for a while...but we had such a fun summer out at the lake and can't wait until they come back for a visit at Christmas.

No comments: