Sunday, October 25, 2009

Play date!

My friend had a class to take yesterday and her husband had to work so Katelyn and I got to play with their daughter N. N is 10 months older than Katelyn and they had a great time together. We painted, did sticker art, read books, danced, made english muffin pizzas and created many plastic meals from Katelyn's little kitchen. :)
Of course the little pizzas were a hit. Katelyn tried to eat the toppings as she was making hers and then she was really upset when I took it away to put it in the oven. My kid's not real patient when it comes to food...But she was happy when it came out of the oven!

N. was pretty happy herself. :0

Katelyn...that is so gross. (But really funny.) - Don't tell her I was laughing.

Plastic food is delicious...and fat free...calorie free. Eat all you want.

It was amazing to see how much will happen in the next 10 months. N. is three years old and I just can't believe that Katelyn is not far behind. We had a fun girl day!!

No comments: