Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A budding engineer

Katelyn got Tinker Toys for Christmas from one of Michael's sisters this past weekend. She LOVES them. It is the perfect toy for her. She was so excited to work on putting the pieces together. She was looking at the pictures and trying to make some of the structures. I'm pretty positive her engineering abilities have already surpassed mine. Thank God for Michael....(He's in heaven by the way...This girl doesn't want princesses, she wants Tinker Toys!)
She made a tunnel for her ambulance with flags at the starting and finish lines.

"Look guys, I made it go through my tunnel."

Now how does this thing work???

Oh, I get it now.

I had a meeting at work tonight so Michael and Katelyn had some extra time together. I hear there were Tinker Toys and bugs and a great big mess.
(But it was all cleaned up by the time I got home.)

No comments: